Sunday, December 22, 2019

Revelations Podcast Interview

Revelations Podcast Interview


A few months ago I did an interview with Cole Johnson on his podcast called Revelations.

This was the most in depth interview I ever did . I revel why I began writing books and my background in the martial arts and why I started a podcast called the Marc The Shark MMA Show.


Below are the detail sof what we talked about.


Again I like to thank Cole for the interview.

I hope one day I can have him on my podcast as guest.

Again Cole Johnson 's podcast called  Revelations 





EPI 042 | Marc J. Ritorto

Author of The CabalMarcus The Vampire: The Dark World Chronicles and host of Marc The Shark MMA Show, Marc J. Ritorto, reveals himself!
Marc's passion for writing actually was sparked late in his life as a way of coping with an injury and inspiration sparked by someone close to him. Before then, this father of four daughters, musician, podcaster and a martial artist exercised this mixture of activity to lead an enriching life.
Also on the show:
  • OPEN THE WAY talks about his time growing up in New Jersey and his podcast, Marc The Shark MMA Show.
  • BRIDGE TO PROSPERITY discusses The Cabal and the purpose/process which led to the creation.
  • Marc talks about what draws him to the power of vampires in BEHIND THE PURPOSE.
  • BRING TO LIGHT uncovers the inspiration as to why he writes today.


No comments:

Post a Comment